Household Income & Expenditure
The report presents seven different indicators of income and two of expenditure.
1. Household Disposable Income (ONS)
2. Household Income per household (EFS)
3. Earnings (ASHE)
4. Personal Income (HMRC/Inland Revenue)
5. ID Income domain
6. Household Income (ONS ward level estimates)
7. Experian, CACI estimates
1. Expenditure from EFS (Expenditure and Food Survey)
2. Ownership of Household goods from EFS
The 2007 report includes an estimate of the average size of mortgage in the North East, around £93,800.